Do you remember coming to Waterloo Gardens with your family growing up? Maybe you have old photos of loved ones among the flowers and beautiful displays, or you have fond memories visiting our animals. We want to hear your story! As we celebrate our 70th Anniversary at Waterloo Gardens, we want to know how the Waterloo family has changed or touched your life in any way.
Create a video, share photos, and tell your story to enter our 70th Anniversary contest any of the following ways:
Facebook - Post on our timeline.
Twitter - Use #MyWGStory in a post linking to your photo, video, and/or story.
Pinterest - Upload to our board called ‘What’s Your Story’
with a link to your story.
YouTube - Create a video and post a comment on our channel with a link to your video.
Email - Send an email to email@example.com.
Submission deadline is June 24, 2012, and winners will be announced June 29, 2012! Each entry will be posted to our Facebook page.
Grand Prize Winner: $500 Waterloo Gardens Gift Card
First Runner Up: $250 Waterloo Gardens Gift Card
Second Runner Up: $100 Waterloo Gardens Gift Card
Plus, the first 30 submissions will receive a FREE Waterloo Gardens tote bag and money-saving coupons!
Any information collected through this contest is property of
Waterloo Gardens including but not limited to photos, stories, and videos. Employees and families are not eligible to win.
Waterloo Gardens 2012 WHAT'S YOUR STORY Contest
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE.
All Entries Have an Equal Chance of Winning. A Purchase Will Not Improve an Individual’s Chance of Winning.
This Contest is governed by these Official Rules and is void wherever prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Waterloo Gardens, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, children and parents) are not eligible.
2. How To Enter: The Contest begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“ET”) on April 25, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m., ET, on June 24, 2012. ("Promotional Period"). There are five ways to enter the Contest during the Promotional Period: (1) Post on Facebook Timeline. (2) Post on Twitter using #MyWGStory. (3) Upload a photo to Pinterest on our board, 'What's Your Story' with a link to your full story. (4) Create a video and upload to YouTube. Post a comment on the Waterloo Gardens official channel with a link to your video. (5) Send an email with photo, video, and/or story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Selected Winners: There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner of the Contest. There will be two (2) other winners, who will each receive lesser prizes. The potential winners will be selected by a committee from all eligible entries at a drawing to be held on or about June 29, 2012. Decisions of committee are final and binding in all matters concerning the Contest.
4. Odds: The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes: The Grand Prize winner will receive a $500.00 Waterloo Gardens Gift Card. The first runner up will receive a $250.00 Waterloo Gardens Gift Card. Third runner up will receive a $100.00 Waterloo Gardens gift card. No substitutions or cash value. The winners are responsible for the payment of federal, state and local taxes on the prizes and for any other expenses not listed.
6. Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by telephone or email, on or about June 29, 2012. By accepting a prize, a potential winner agrees to the use by Sponsor of the winner’s name and photographs of the winner’s story for advertising and promotional purposes in any and all forms of media without compensation, notification, or permission, except as provided by law.
7. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to these Official Rules and to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and judges and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims and actions, and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, as a result of or arising from participation in the Contest or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of any prize awarded. The laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will govern all disputes concerning the Contest. Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors and advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and judges are not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, but not limited to, errors that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries and other required information by Sponsor’s employees, the announcement of the prizes, or errors in any Contest-related materials. Sponsor is not responsible for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, delayed or unintelligible entries; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error. If in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt the integrity, security or fairness of the Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently; modify or suspend the Contest; or terminate the Contest and, at Sponsor’s discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries. Entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than actual, out-of-pocket expenses. Sponsor reserves the right to revise or withdraw the Official Rules at any time.
8. Sponsor: Waterloo Gardens, Inc., 200 N. Whitford Rd., Exton, PA 19341-2099 is the sponsor of the Contest. If there are any questions regarding the Contest or these Official Rules, please write to Waterloo Gardens, Inc., 200 N. Whitford Rd., Exton, PA 19341-2099, ATTN: What's Your Story Contest.
NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The actual odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. All entries must be received by June 24, 2012. Contest ends at 11:59:59 p.m., Eastern Daylight Time, June 24, 2012. See Official Rules above for complete prize details.