Insufficient water during the first season is the number one cause of plant failure. Here are some helpful products to ensure success with your garden:
1. Watering Wands - Easy access for under foliage and hard to reach plants.
2. Wilt Pruf - Protects valuable evergreen shrubs and trees against excessive moisture loss and plant damage due to drought. Non-toxic to skin and eyes. Organic and biodegradable.
3. Mulch - Make sure to apply mulch around your plants to a depth of 1.5 - 2" thick. This will help prevent water loss and cut down on weeds. Make sure to keep the mulch at least 2" away from the trunk or crown of the plant.
4. Weed Barrier - Using a weed barrier material, a durable covering applied over the ground, helps to prevent weed seed germination. This helps to hold moisture in the soil and prevent evaporation.
5. Soil Moist - A synthetic material, increases water holding capacity of your soil. It acts as a water reservoir and even during periods of drought, water is effectively released to the plant.
6. Tree Gator - A professional, portable drip irrigation system. Holds 20 gallons.
Main Line Gardens is a family-owned business that was established in 1981. More than just a full service garden center and nursery for professional landscaping and hardscaping, Main Line Gardens is an architect of beautiful, functional outdoor living spaces that provide a lifetime of enjoyment. The company's first priority and foremost goal is establishing long-term relationships with its customers by offering exceptional service and the highest quality products. This philosophy has defined its success for over 25 years and will continue for decades to follow. Main Line Gardens' experienced and professional staff takes customers all the way from design through installation, involving them every step of the way in the creation of their own outdoor landscaping paradise. Customers can choose from a full selection of plants, trees, shrubs, mulch and stones from the onsite full service nursery.
Please note that Main Line Gardens is not able to honor Waterloo Gardens gift cards/certificates, item exchanges or returns, broken or damaged items, etc. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.